+1 888-276-3399 (English Toll-Free Number)

Get Your Visitor Visa or Extend Your Visitor Status!

Helping Visitors Successfully Enter Canada or Extend their Stay!

Don’t risk unnecessary delays or a refusal. Let’s talk TODAY about getting or extending your visitor permit in Canada!

    Start your Free Assessment

    Which family member would you like to sponsor? *

    What is your current status? *

    Where are you now? *

    Have you been accepted for studies in Canada? *

    Do you have an employer in Canada? *

    Optional Message and/or Upload Provide more details about your situation or upload any relevant file such as: CV/resume, work, study or visitor permit, etc.

    We'll get back to you within a few hours
    15+ years of experience

    15+ years of experience

    Licensed by CICC and in every Canadian province

    Licensed by CICC and in every Canadian province

    Dedicated quality assurance team

    Dedicated quality assurance team

    Hundreds of successful cases per year

    Hundreds of successful cases per year

    We speak English, French, and Spanish

    We speak English, French, and Spanish

    Specialized in LMIAs, work permits, and family sponsorships

    Specialized in LMIAs, work permits, and family sponsorships

    Why you should Visit Canada?

    Canada is one of the most developed countries in the world and the second largest. It has many sources of economic growth, and tourism in Canada plays an important role in it.

    In 2019, visitors represented about $39 billion to Canada's economy.

    Come to Canada with a Visitor Visa

    You can visit Canada to see family, friends, tourism or other reasons. You will likely have to request a temporary residence visa before coming to Canada, unless you're from a visa-exempt country.

    Single Entry Visitor Visa

    You can enter Canada only once during this visa’s period of validity. (Only for business purposes).

    The expiry date is usually set one month after the arrival date in Canada but can have a total extension of six months.

    Multiple Entry Visitor Visa

    You could obtain this visa for a maximum of a 10 year period of validity and you’ll be able to enter the country as many times as necessary.


    Citizens and some permanent residents of countries that are not required a travel visa will need to apply for an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to visit Canada through a commercial airline.

    Under normal circumstances, you can receive an approved Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) within minutes. Still, if you fill in the wrong information, it can take several weeks or even months to receive a final decision.

    Obtaining an Invitation Letter

    To visit Canada and if you have a host, you can include a letter of invitation from your host. It must be compelling and well written. It is also beneficial if it is notarized.

    About the Process



    Call or fill out our contact form for a free assessment. Our team of professionals will evaluate your case and provide you with professional feedback on your chances of success along with a quote.


    Strategy Creation

    Our team of professionals will work with you to create a tailor-made strategy that is likely to result in a successful immigration process.


    Case Revision

    We will review your supporting documents thoroughly and work towards building a strong case.



    In order to make this an easy and stress-free process, we will handle all communication with the government on your behalf while we await for a decision, keeping you informed every step of the way.



    Once a decision has been made, our team will advise you on the next necessary steps to prepare for your arrival to Canada.

    What are you waiting for? Leave your Immigration application to the Pros.

    We´ll get back to you within a few hours

    Extending Your Stay in Canada

    Visitor Record

    This is a document issued either by the Canada Border Services Agency or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Visitors are usually only allowed to stay up to 6 months in Canada. If you want to stay in Canada longer, then you have to apply for an extension.

    If your status expired within 90 days, you can restore your temporary resident status as a student, worker or visitor.

    Express Entry

    Beware of ghost Immigration Consultants! Only Certified Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Consultant members in good standing with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) can offer consultation services for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada applications.