Skip to content

+1(437) 637-0693 (Toll Free)

Get or Extend a Study Permit!

Helping International Students Successfully Get or Extend Their Study Permits in canada

+16 years assisting temporary residents on their immigration processes.

Hundreds of successful cases per year!

Don’t risk unnecessary delays or a refusal. Let’s talk TODAY about getting or extending your study permit in Canada!

Start your Free Assessment

Esto nos ayudará a evaluar mejor tu caso y cómo podemos ayudarte.
We'll get back to you within a few hours
More than 16 years of experience

More than 16 years of experience

Our consultants are licensed by CICC

Our consultants are licensed by CICC in all provinces

Dedicated quality assurance team

Dedicated quality assurance team

Hundreds of successful cases per year

Hundreds of successful cases per year

Services available in English, Spanish and French

Services available in English, Spanish and French

Specialty in LMIAs

Specialty in LMIAs, work permits and family sponsorships

Why Canada Needs International Students

Canada is one of the most developed countries in the world and the second largest. It has many sources of economic growth, and international students play an important role in it.

In 2019, international students represented about $22 billion to Canada’s economy and helped maintain over 170,000 jobs.

Choosing Where to Study

There are hundreds of institutions that welcome international students in their programs.

You’ll need to find a Designated Learning Institution, DLI (they are allowed to receive foreign alumni).

Student Direct Stream

You can obtain a study permit in about 20 days if you live in:

Antigua and Barbuda




Costa Rica







Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Trinidad and Tobago


Complying With All Requirements

To study in Canada, you’ll have to:

Be accepted by a Designated Learning Institution in Canada as an international student.

Convince Canadian authorities that you plan to leave once you finish your studies.

Prove you can pay for tuition fees as well as living costs for yourself, and any accompanying family members while you study in Canada.

Have no criminal activity.

Produce any additional documents requested by Canadian authorities to validate your admissibility.

Complete a medical examination, if required.

About Study Permit Process



Call or fill out our contact form for a free assessment. Our team of professionals will evaluate your case and provide you with professional feedback on your chances of success along with a quote.


Strategy Creation

Our team of professionals will work with you to create a tailor-made strategy that is likely to result in a successful Study Permit application.


Case Revision

We will review your supporting documents thoroughly and work towards building a strong case.



In order to make this an easy and stress-free process, we will handle all communication with the government on your behalf while we await for a decision, keeping you informed every step of the way.



Once a decision has been made, our team will advise you on the next necessary steps to prepare for your arrival to Canada.

Let the Pros take care of your application

We’ll get back to you within a few hours

Am I allowed to work as a student?

Full-time students can work off-campus for up to 20 hours per week if it is detailed in the study permit. During scheduled breaks like summer and winter holidays or spring break, students are able to work full-time and even overtime. In this case, it is not necessary to apply for a work permit. You can contact us for free for more information.

Work in Canada After You Graduate

Some Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) offer programs that make you eligible for a particular type of work permit called a Post-graduate Work Permit (PGWP), which allows you to get a job after you finish your studies, with almost any employer in Canada.

Studying in an institute with a post-graduate work permit increases the possibility to work in the country after graduation. If your plan is to live in Canada after graduation, a PGWP will enhance your chances to become a permanent resident.

Canadian Permanent Residence for International Students

If you are an international student or graduate in Canada who wishes to take the next step toward Permanent Residence, you might meet the requirements to apply for different streams of the Express Entry Program, such as the Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee Programs, and the Federal Skilled Worker Program. You can call us for a free assessment and we will guide you through your possibilities to become a Canadian permanent resident.