Permanent Residence for foreign nationals with Canadian experience in Essential Occupations
New Program! Are you a temporary resident in Canada working in an Essential Occupation? Immigration Pros can help you become a permanent resident!
The Canadian Government announced this April 12th ,2021 a temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for foreign nationals in Canada, outside of Quebec, with recent Canadian work experience in essential occupations.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and extended border closure, Canada is now turning to temporary residents in the country that contribute to the labor market. The government’s objective with this new policy is to reach the 2021-2023 Immigration Levels Plan goals.
Starting May 6th, if you are a temporary worker, you will be able to apply under this new stream. Canada will keep the application process open until November 5th. T or once the intake cap is reached (20,000 applications for stream A and 30,000 applications for stream B). You will need experience in one or several of the 40 health-related occupations or 95 other eligible essential occupations (see the complete list) to apply to one of the two streams conceived under this policy.
Don’t lose more time! Immigration Pros can help you submit your application for this program.
- 1,560 hours of full-time or half-time employment in essential occupations.
- Experience in essential occupations gathered in the last three years before applying.
- To apply to stream A, candidates must comply with experience in one or more health-related essential occupations.
- To apply to stream B, candidates must comply with experience in one or more health-related or other essential occupations.
- Valid language proficiency certificate, equal or superior to 4 in the CLB or NCLC.
- Be employed at the time of application submission.
- Be in Canada under a valid temporary residence status.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this program and how you can apply? Contact us for a free assessment of your case.
Canadian Government has also taken into consideration family applications. Under certain circumstances, this new policy will also allow potential candidates to include in their application family members in Canada or even abroad.
Omissions and missing documents can cause delays in the process and lead to refusals. Fortunately, at Immigration Pros Inc, we can help you with your process!
Contact us and give yourself a chance for a better future in Canada. Immigration Pros is a certified immigration consultancy firm with more than 14 years of experience helping people immigrate successfully to Canada.
Beware of ghost immigration consultants! Only Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant members in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) can offer consultancy services for applications to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.