Visitor Visa

Some people that wish to visit Canada must obtain a travel visa before going to Canada.

There are two different kinds of visitor visas issued by Canadian Government:

  • Single-entry: It allows a foreign national to enter Canada only once during the visa’s period of validity. The expiry date is usually set one month after the date of arrival in Canada, but can have a total extension of six months.
  • Multiple-entry: It can be issued by Canadian Government with a maximum validity date of up to 10 years, which will allow the holder to enter the country as many times as necessary during the validity.

There is also a transit visa given to travellers that stay in Canada for a shorter period than 48 hours, but this is directly issued by officials upon arrival in the country.

Invitation letter

This letter is critical to whether or not the visa will be granted. Certain countries with no Canadian representation send the applications to a Canadian Embassy in another country. In this case, the presented document is decisive in whether or not a visa will be granted.

A notarized letter of invitation will not be of much help if it isn’t written effectively. A compelling letter, which may not necessarily be notarized, is, in most cases, more successful than a poorly written notarized invitation. We can assist you in making a well-written and effective letter of invitation.

Extension or change of conditions of a visitor permit

We can also assess you on your Visitor Visa Extensions or application to change the conditions of your stay in Canada.

Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.

Ask for Quote
Our fee range:

[$1,260 – $2,090]

Call +1 888-276-3399 (Toll-free) or +1 416-840-6570 and we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case.

We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.

Visitor Permit: Download this form and send it by email or fax.

Fax: 416-352-7412


Click here to send us a message.