Study Permit and Visa
More than 600,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to the country to learn English or French.
What are the requirements?
- Have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
- Convince an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.
- Prove you have the economic means to pay for the expenses of tuition fees, living and transportation costs for yourself and accompanying members during your stay in the country.
- Have no record of criminal activity.
- Produce any additional documents requested by the officer to establish your admissibility.
- Complete a medical examination, if required.
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.
We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.
Study Permit: Download this form and send it back by e-mail or fax.
Click here to send us a message.