Spouse Sponsorship in Canada

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and help them get a Permanent Residence for Canada through the Family Class Program. Don’t risk your future. We are licensed Canadian Immigration Consultants.

Who can be sponsored for a Canadian Spouse Sponsorship?

As a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, you may sponsor a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and his/her dependent children. Your partner (husband or wife) can be either of the opposite or same-sex.


You are a spouse if you’re married to your sponsor and your marriage is legally valid.

You are a common-law partner (either of the opposite sex or same-sex) if you have been living together in a conjugal relationship for at least one year.

You are a conjugal partner if you and your partner have not been able to marry or live in a common-law relation due to circumstances beyond your control (either political, religious, social or cultural impediments from the country of residence).

Subjectivity plays an important part in Canadian spousal sponsorships. We know Canada’s spouse sponsorship Application terms very well. Errors or omissions could delay your application or even lead to refusals. As Canadian licensed Immigration Consultants, we can assess  you to improve your chances of approval.

Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.

Ask for Quote
Our fee range:

[$2,970 – $4,880]

Call  +1 888-276-3399 (Toll free) or +1 416-840-6570 and we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case.

We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi. 

Spouse Sponsorship: Download this form.

Other Family Sponsorship: Download this form and send it by e-mail or fax.

Fax: 416-352-7412

Email: info@immigrationpros.ca

Click here to send us a message.