Ontario opens PNP Streams to allow Foreign Workers to apply for Permanent Residence
Do you have a job offer in Ontario? Immigration Pros can help you apply for this program!
The province of Ontario recently reopened an improved system for the nomination of Foreign Workers to become permanent residents under the Employer Job Offer category which includes an Expression of Interest as the starting point of the process.
If you have a Canadian job offer and qualify under this program, we can help you from start to finish throughout this complex application process.
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
This program was designed for foreign workers with a job offer in a skilled occupation: Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Its goal is to allow workers (inside or outside of Canada) to apply for nomination through OINP to obtain permanent residence.
This stream has extensive job offer, applicant and employer requirements. You must meet all conditions to be able to successfully apply. If the province determines that any information from your expression of interest to the application forms are not accurate, false, or misleading, your application will be denied.
Fortunately, our consultants can handle this process on your behalf to ensure that your application is complete, comply with the necessary regulations, and represent you throughout the process.
Immigration Pros is a certified immigration consultancy firm with more than 14 years of experience helping people to successfully immigrate to Canada.
To qualify under this program, you must have a job offer in Ontario from an employer that meets the following conditions:
- The job offer must be for a full-time and permanent position (1,560 hours a year and a minimum of 30 hours of paid work per week).
- The job must be in a skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the NOC.
- The pay must meet or be higher than the median wage level, for that occupation, in the specific region of Ontario where you will be working.
- The position offered must be urgently necessary to your employer’s business.
- You must develop your work position primarily in Ontario.
Contact us and give yourself a chance for a better future in Canada.