Family Class Sponsorship Programs

Sponsor Your Spouse, Parents and Grandparents

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and obtain Permanent Residence for them through the different Family Class Sponsorship programs. At immigration Pros, we are certified immigration consultants with a wide experience in processing family sponsorships.

If you have a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, you could apply under the Spousal Sponsorship program.

Parent and Grandparents Program

The Parents And Grandparents Program opened in 2020 only for a three-week-period and under new rules. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) received pre-applications for the PGP between October 13 and November 3. Only Canadian citizens and permanent residents were able to submit an interest to sponsor form online.

Some financial requirements were modified: the 2020 tax year requirement, which previously was the minimum necessary income plus 30%, was only the minimum required income. However, the sponsor must include themselves and any dependent family member, including the sponsored parents or grandparents they plan to sponsor. Contact us to find out if you meet the minimum payment to sponsor your parents or grandparents.

As a quicker alternative, a Super Visa will allow a Permanent Resident’s or Canadian Citizen’s parents and grandparents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without renewing their status. This visa is valid for up to 10 years. 

Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.

Ask for Quote
Our fee range:

[$2,970 – $4,880]

Call +1 888-276-3399 (Toll-free) or +1 416-840-6570, and we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case.

We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.

Download and send by email or fax one of the following forms if you wish to sponsor a family member:

Fax: 416-352-7412


Click here to send us a message.