Immigration Canada has created the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa Program. Parents or Grandparents of Canadian Citizens or permanent residents can obtain this visa issued by Canadian Government through application. It’s valid for up to 10 years and will allow a parent and grandparent to remain in Canada for up to 24 months per visit.
Only permanent residents or Canadian Citizens can submit applications to this documentation so that their family member can be granted a super visa.
Requirements to apply
- Provide an invitation letter.
- Demonstrate you can financially support parents/grandparents in Canada. For this, you must show a minimum income.
- Buy Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year for the parents/grandparents.
For Parents / Grandparents:
- Complete an Immigration Medical Exam.
- Demonstrate that the recipient of the permit will leave by choice at the end of the approved visit.
- Show strong ties to the home country.
Please contact us to see if you are a viable candidate and wish to be assessed on the application process.
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.
We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.
Super Visa for parents: Download this form and send it by e-mail or fax.
Click here to send us a message.