Become a Canadian Citizen
IP Immigration Pros specializes in Canadian Immigration. We have a wealth of experience in helping our clients prepare the best application to obtain Canadian Citizenship. Immigration Canada and Immigration Québec recognize our certified consultants. If you are a permanent resident, you may be able to obtain Canadian citizenship.
Requirements to become a Canadian Citizen:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have Permanent Resident status.
- Have resided in Canada for at least three years (short absences do not affect the application) in the last five years.
- Have sufficient knowledge of French or English (for people between 18 and 55 years old).
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Pass a test of knowledge about Canada.
If you want to evaluate your chances of becoming a Canadian citizen, please contact us:
We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.
If you are a candidate: Download this form and send it by fax or e-mail.
Click here to send us a message.