Fiancés Visas


Till 2016 a process to apply to a fiancé visa was available, but it does not exist anymore. That being said, there are the following options:

a) If you have cohabited with your partner for more than one year continuously, you could consider the common-law partner stream. 

b) If you’ve had a conjugal relationship and, due to exceptional circumstances, cannot live together, you may consider the conjugal partner stream. 

c) If none of these options apply for you, you could consider marriage to start the spouse sponsorship application. Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and get a Permanent Resident Visa for Canada through the Spousal-Family Class program.

 d) If you do not want to start a spouse sponsorship application, we can help you prepare a visitor visa. Please click here for more information.

Subjectivity plays an important part in Canadian spousal sponsorship, and that is a process we know very well. Errors or omissions could delay your spouse's visa application or even lead to a refusal. As Canadian Certified Immigration Consultants, we can represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada to obtain the Permanent Resident visa for your spouse. Don't put your future at risk. Send us a message or fill out our form so that we can assess your case.

Our fees range: 
[$2590- $3490]

Call +1-888-276-3399 or +1-416-840-6570 we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case
(We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi) or

Spouse Sponsorship: Download this form and
send it back by e-mail or fax
Other Family Sponsorship: Download this form and
send it back by e-mail or fax or
Click here to send us
a message.
Immigration & Service Canada have taken measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As Immigration Experts we are totally aware of these changes. We are very experienced in providing 100% online services for Canada and abroad.     Call us for FREE