Conjugal Partner

The Conjugal Partner sponsorship category is for partners – either of the opposite sex or same-sex – in exceptional circumstances beyond their control (either political, religious, social or cultural impediments from the country of residence) that prevent them from qualifying as common-law partners or spouses by living together.

The conjugal partner sponsor stream only applies in particular cases. For instance, it could apply to a couple where the Canadian partner’s partner is married in a country where divorce does not exist or to a same-sex relationship where the Canadian person’s conjugal partner lives in a country where same-sex marriage does not exist. Proof of a marital relationship is mandatory.

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and help them get a Permanent Residence Spouse Visa for Canada through the Family Class program. If you are considering sponsoring your conjugal partner, we can help with that process. We specialize in conjugal partner sponsorships to Canada.

Subjectivity plays an important part in Canadian conjugal partner sponsorships. We know the Canadian spouse sponsorship process very well, as it pertains to conjugal partner sponsorships. Errors or omissions could delay your spouse’s visa application or even lead to a refusal. 

We are a team of dedicated, certified immigration consultants that have helped thousands of people with their conjugal partner sponsorship application. Don’t risk your future. Send us a message or fill out the form so that we can assess your case. We can help you sponsor your partner through the conjugal stream.

Our staff speak different languages so that you might communicate more effectively in your first language. We would love the opportunity to help you with the process of sponsoring your conjugal partner in Canada.

Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.

Ask for Quote
Our fee range:

[CAD 990 – CAD 1.490]

Call +1 888-276-3399 or +1 416-840-6570 and we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case.

We speak English, Spanish, French and Farsi.

Conjugal Partner: Download this form and send it by email or fax.

Fax: 416-352-7412


Click here to send us a message.

Beware of ghost immigration consultants! Only Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) can represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

[elementor-template id="202"]

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart