Immigration Canada has created the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. Parents or Grandparents of Canadian Citizens or permanent residents can apply and send the application for this visa. It’s valid for up to 10 years and will allow an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months per visit.
It is the permanent resident or Canadian Citizen who can apply to the process so that their parents and grandparents can be granted a super visa status.
Requirements for a Super Visa
- Provide an invitation letter.
- Demonstrate you can financially support parents/grandparents in Canada. For this, you must show a minimum income.
- Buy Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year for the parents/grandparents.
For Parents / Grandparents:
- Complete an Immigration Medical Exam.
- Demonstrate that the recepient of the Super Visa will leave by choice at the end of the approved visit.
- Show strong ties to the home country.
Please contact us to see if you are a viable candidate under the options listed above.
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.
Ask for Quote
Our fee range:
[CAD 1.190 – CAD 1.590]
We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.
Super Visa for parents: Download this form and send it by e-mail or fax.
Click here to send us a message.
Beware of ghost immigration consultants! Only Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) can represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada.