Become a Canadian Citizen
IP Immigration Pros specializes in Canadian Immigration. We have a wealth of experience in helping our clients to obtain Canadian citizenship. Immigration Canada and Immigration Québec recognize our certified consultants. If you are a permanent resident, you may be able to obtain Canadian citizenship.
Requirements to become a Canadian Citizen:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have Permanent Resident status.
- Have resided in Canada for at least three years (short absences do not affect the application) in the last five years.
- Have sufficient knowledge of French or English (for people between 18 and 55 years old).
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Pass a test of knowledge about Canada.
If you want to evaluate your chances of becoming a Canadian citizen, please contact us:
Ask for Quote
Our fee range:
[CAD 890 – CAD 1.190]
We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi.
If you are a candidate: Download this form and send it by fax or e-mail.
Click here to send us a message.
Beware of ghost immigration consultants! Only Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) can represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada.