Spouse Sponsorship for Canada

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and help them to get a Permanent Resident Spouse Visa for Canada through the Family Class program.  Don't risk your future.  We are Certified Canadian Immigration Consultants.  We have a wealth of experience processing spouse sponsorships and family sponsorships.
Who can be sponsored for a Canadian spouse visa?
You as a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident may sponsor a spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner and his/her dependent children.
Your partner (husband or wife) can be either of the opposite sex or same sex.


You are a spouse if you are married to your sponsor and your marriage is legally valid.


You are a common-law partner -either of the opposite sex or same sex - if you have been living together in a conjugal relationship for at least one year.


This category is for partners -either of the opposite sex or same sex- in exceptional circumstances beyond their control that prevent them from qualifying as common-law partners or spouses by living together.
Subjectivity plays an important part in Canadian spousal sponsorships.  We know the Canada's spouse sponsorship process very well.  Errors or omissions could delay your spouse visa application or even lead to refusals.  We, as Canadian Certified Immigration Consultants, will represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada in order to obtain the Permanent Resident visa for your spouse.
Canada Spouse Sponsorship Free Assessment:

Our fees range: 
[$2590- $3490]

Call +1-888-276-3399 or +1-416-840-6570 we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case
(We speak English, Spanish, French, and Farsi) or

Spouse Sponsorship: Download this form and
send it by e-mail or fax
Other Family Sponsorship: Download this form and
send it by e-mail or fax or
Click here to send us
a message.