Live-in Caregivers Class LMIA / LMO , Work permit / Visa, Permanent Residence


We help Canadian employers to prepare all the paperwork in order to hire Live-in Caregivers that are in Canada or abroad. We take care of the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment ) formerly  LMO application (Labour Market Opinion) and the preparation of the work permit abroad or the change of the work permit if the caregiver is in Canada.

Our fees range: 

Call +1-888-276-3399 or +1-416-840-6570 we will gladly provide you with a free quote for your particular case
(We speak English, Spanish, French, Romanian and Farsi ) or

Candidate: Download this form and
send it by e-mail or fax or
Click here to send us
a message.


This Information is for live-in caregivers already working in Canada.
Live-in caregivers who have been working for 24 months full-time as a live-in caregiver are eligible to apply for permanent residence and an open work permit that will allow them to keep working for the same employer or find employment somewhere else.
If you have been in Canada for more than 20 months, then give us a call and we will work with you to obtain your permanent residence and open work permit hassle-free.
Do not risk one of the most important applications you will file in your life by having errors or mistakes. Sometimes a word or a number not written properly can complicate things and you may lose thousands of dollars in lost work opportunities that you could have taken up had you got your open work permit sooner.
Your family members also form part of your application. Do not risk seeing them many months later than planned because you are called to an interview to clarify things that could have been made clear in the original application.
We know how to file your application perfectly. Leave it to the Immigration Pros!
Please contact us to see if you are a viable candidate under this program.